Technical Service Engineer
If you have an Electronics or Engineer degree or relevant military experience and field service experience in the semiconductor industry, we have an opportunity as a Technical Service Engineer that may be a great fit for you!
- Troubleshoot problems to component and/or software level
- Perform and train others on modifications, installations and maintenance
- Install software and analyze software platforms
- Provide technical support and leadership to Field Service Engineers
- Maintain and analyze statistical and analytical data
- Write and edit technical procedures
- Work closely with customer engineers to develop improvements to equipment and operation procedures
- Interface with OEM product support team globally
- Travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics or engineering preferred
- Technical or Military equivalent acceptable
- Minimum of 6 years of semiconductor field service experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Ability to interpret reports, write reports, and effectively present and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, or other engineers
- Expert knowledge of a wide range electrical diagnostic instruments and hand tools.
- Expert knowledge of Muratec equipment highly desired.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints
- Ability to troubleshoot electromechanical devices
- Excellent PC skills
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Willingness to travel
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a production environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds is required. May require repetitive bending/stooping/crawling/climbing.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7