To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a Material Handler role based within Chandler, Arizona. These positions have an immediate start date.
Be a part of a small team of people supporting various trades people, the customer, and team members on tasks required to install new factory manufacturing machinery. This includes:
- Confident when operating machinery and able to modify polish pads
- Quick learner and be able to perform manufacturing operations daily
- Create shipping kits out of stacks of unsorted kits
- Assist with inventory & relocating parts kits and machinery into the factory
- Must have previous Machine shop experience or precision assembly experience
- Construction experience to help you understand the order of operations and activities
- Good problem solving and critical thinking ability to be able to adapt to changes required by unexpected occurrences or schedule changes
- Multitasking and ability to learn to use various hand tools and measurement equipment is mandatory to assist and verify work done by tradespeople
- Good verbal and written communication skills are also a must. Much communication is performed with the use of Excel Spreadsheets, computer based tracking systems, and outlook calendar/email applications. Proficiency with such programs is required
- Must be flexible, a self-starter and able to achieve desired results in a dynamic team environment which can change from day-to-day, and hour-to hour depending on need
- Technicians work 10-hour shifts, four weekdays a week and spend the majority of their time standing to perform the work. This schedule may shift from time to time depending on factory needs
- Technicians may be gowned in a gore jumpsuit that covers them from head to toe as they perform someof their work duties
- Much of the work involves wearing safety equipment including but not limited to hard hats, safety glasses, fall protection harnesses, and steel toe boots. Boots must be worn the entire shift
- Some work is performed while kneeling, bending, or standing on a ladder or catwalk
Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 1+ years full-time work experience in a related field
- Minimum of a HS diploma or GED equivalent and some prior hands-on experience in an industrial capacity
- Semiconductor cleanroom experience is a plus
- Dependable and reliable
- Be available to start in 2-3 weeks
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a production environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds is required. May require repetitive bending/stooping/crawling/climbing.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Microchip Device Manufacturers and Equipment Brokers in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7