To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Field Service Technician/Engineer - Robotics.
Performs installation and maintenance, on overhead robotic production lot carrier. This includes:
- Assembly and adjustment of new robots to prepare for installation on track
- Mechanical adjustment of wheels
- Lubrication of wheels
- Belt tension adjustment
- Teaches pickup and drop off positions of robot car and gripper
- Ensures smooth operation of robot on track
- Ensures smooth transfer of production lot from car to production machinery at floor level
- Performs cleaning and basic maintenance PM’s to ensure unit operates cleanly and does not generate particles while in operation
- Inspection of wiring and electrical connections and reporting discrepancies
- At least 50% of the work is on a ladder up to 16-feet high
- Must be able to properly setup, climb, and carry a ladder
- Will receive training for working at heights with a harness * Some inspection duties are also required
- Inspection of track and wheels, and their contact areas
- Recent college graduates with an Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study
- 2+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment
- Excellent customer interface skills are required
- Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
- Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
- Industrial Electrical / Electrician experience or training is a plus
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Streamlines onboarding and continued support with training
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7