We're looking for experienced Technicians to support our growing team in Hillsboro, Oregon. Full time positions with an immediate start date.
- Main role is to manage and monitor multiple production tools from a remote location
- Team members must be high attentive constantly keeping on top of safety and quality which running operations remotely
- The choosens individual's strengths should include: role modeling injury free behavior, multi-tasking, problem resolution, ability to work with peers, understanding area and factory WIP management goals, delivering a clear and concise passdown to peers, able to communicate with stakeholders and execute procedures and resolve sustaining issues.
- You will be responsible for scheduling daily PM’s and / or post PM conditioning lots and Monitors while trying to maintain the expected run time for the tool and meet your shift output. You will be using software called T3S for scheduling.
- You will also be monitoring the real-time activity of each tool and placing in comments for any unscheduled activity / downtime as they happen.
- You need to monitor actual output per toolset on an ongoing basis to ensure you meet shift Drumbeat.
- You need to respond immediately to any issues and request FAB intervention or investigation into any suspected anomalies in standard operation.
- Minimum 2yr Associate degree in STEM is essential
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and multitask
- Comfortable working in a technical office based environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Self- motivated
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting issues and solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office excel, word and outlook
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.
- Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
- Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix
- Paid time off
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Managers located across the globe for direct support almost 24/7