To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for a PC Technician role. This will be based within Leixlip, Ireland and operates on a day shift regular working pattern, however, you may be required to work shifts to meet customer requirements.
- Install automation win-client computer and peripherals in the cleanroom (computers, monitors, keyboards, bar code guns, rfid readers, trackballs/mice)
- Image, configure and deploy the system and provide troubleshooting for windows 10 migration
- Perform wire management on installed components
- Movement of inventory throughout the factory
- Required to follow all safety and cleanroom specifications
- Maintain records and reports as required
- Coordinate activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- PC literate, however, no previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of PC equipment required
- Ability to follow procedures and pay attention to detail
- Willingness to learn with good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable, positive attitude, work well with others
- Takes initiative and is a team player
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity, and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.