To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced TSM Specialist based within Maynooth, Co Kildare.
- Assisting with warehouse queries, checking and liaising with our logistics company
- Raising PO’s for spare parts
- Invoicing checking and reconciling against PO’s raised
- Weekly checks of stock alignment liaising with the logistics company with any queries
- Managing local supplies for spare parts if not available as a client part
- Data entry, Excel intermediate
- Data Manipulation
- Communication skills with internal and external customers is essential
- Organisational skills
- IT Skills (MS Excel, ERP Systems)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to operate as part of a team
- Cert/Diploma/Degree in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2-3 years working in a similar role
- Fluency in English is essential. A second European language or ability in Japanese is a benefit
- The successful candidate must be a car owner with a current and valid driving license.
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.