To support our ongoing hiring demands, Retronix is seeking an outstanding individual for an experienced Workshop Technician role based within Leixlip, Ireland.
- Provide electro-mechanical technical support at customer site
- Support the maintenance of vacuum and abatement equipment and support the customer team to adequately raise their maintenance plan in order to ensure optimum uptime of the equipment on site
- Repair of slider assemblies
- Inspect abatement heads and leak check prior to maintenance
- Inspect and test other parts such as gate valves, bypass valves etc before PM’s
- Receive pumps and prepare pumps for shipment to service
- Other subfab activities as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Electro-mechanical background with good technical aptitude with natural concern for order, quality and safety
- Experienced in an engineering service environment, preferably chemical, vacuum or semiconductor, with customer service orientation, assertiveness, enthusiasm, diplomacy, tenacity
- Self-motivated team player able to manage own time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to interface positively with the customer
- Flexible with ability to adapt to and work effectively / safely within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups
- Proven track record in service activity including safety and operational responsibilities
- Fluent English language capabilities
- PC skills to enable equipment and service management systems to be scheduled, interrogated and updated, and to produce concise reports
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Why work with Retronix Semiconductor?
Retronix Semiconductor is a leading provider of support services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s), Device Manufacturers and Equipment Trading companies in the Semiconductor industry. Our culture of service delivery is achieved through evolving and developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Retronix is your gateway to a career within the ever-expanding Semiconductor industry. Working with Retronix is an excellent way to gain relevant experience at some of the biggest brand names in the semiconductor industry. With clients worldwide, you could have the opportunity to travel around Asia, Europe and the USA with all expenses covered.