All ‘Personal Information’ is defined here as any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate a person to whom such information pertains.
In this document 'CVs' and 'resumes' both refer to the documentation that you send to us as part of your application to our open vacancies.
Because protecting your privacy is important to us, we have implemented this policy so that you fully understand:
- The information held by Retronix Semiconductor.
- How the information will be used.
- With whom the information will be shared (if anyone).
- How to request the information we have collected from you, make amendments to the information, or request the information be deleted.
- How to opt out of e-mail updates.
- How your information is protected.
- Other information about your privacy.
In cases of marketing communications – you will be asked to opt-in to such communications upon receipt of your information.
2. What personal information do we collect/store?
Registration and recruitment information
Personal information is collected through voluntary submission of your details in our website forms that are filled out when you apply for any of our jobs or request contact from our recruitment team.
These forms are not mandatory when browsing the available jobs on our website. However, to apply, you will need to submit a form with the minimum information:
- Full name
- Contact phone number
- Contact email address
You may also submit the following optional details:
- The geographical area of interest
This information may also be obtained when you submit your CV to us at a recruitment event, career fair, meet-and-greet, open day, or via employment groups and career advisors from educational institutions. Your CV is only transferred to us at your request or with your express permission.
Our secure database stores the CVs of candidates who have expressed interest in our job positions and are determined to be eligible for progression.
CVs may commonly contain the following personal information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Home address
- Email address
- Work history
- Education background
- During the phone screening process, a Retronix Semiconductor Technical Recruiter will clarify information presented on a candidate’s CV and the following personal information may be determined and collected:
- Gender identification
- Marital status
- Employment preference (Temporary, Contract, or Permanent employment working either full-time or part-time with shift preference)
- Career goals and aspirations
- Salary preference
- Availability and period of time that the candidate is available for hire
- Preferred method and time for a Retronix Semiconductor representative to get in touch for each stage of the application process
- In cases where a job requires travel, candidates will be asked if they have an up-to-date passport
All information submitted via CV, or gathered through phone and face-to-face interviews, is stored securely and retained for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and agreements or until a request for deletion is submitted.
If you choose to refer a friend to any of our positions, we will ask you for your friend's name, email address, and phone number. We will send your referral an email inviting them to discuss our job opportunities. Retronix Semiconductor stores this information securely for the purpose of sending this email so we can track the success of our referral program.
Testimonials and employer reviews
In such cases where employees volunteer to submit a testimonial of their experiences working with Retronix Semiconductor, we will collect and display an employee’s full name and job title alongside their written testimonial on our website. This testimonial may also be shared on our social media platforms and printed for distribution at tradeshows and recruitment events.
You or your referral may contact email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
We value opinions and comments from our candidates, employees, partners, and social media followers. We will occasionally conduct online surveys to determine how Retronix Semiconductor can improve our website, products, and services. These surveys are entirely optional for all invited participants and data is anonymously aggregated unless otherwise stated in the survey.
Other sources of personal information
You may provide information to us when you phone us, in messages you send to us, for example, via the “contact us” section of our website or by interacting with any of our social media platforms. Please ensure you read the privacy policies in relation to your social media accounts as we cannot be held responsible for their uses of your personal information.
Non-personally identifiable information
We may also collect aggregated and anonymous information that does not identify an individual - such as the date and time a given device/browser visited the website, the web browser used, and the visited page that directed the user to our website. This information is collected and analyzed to determine how a user may have been directed to, and how they navigate, our website.
We may also collect information about user activities on the website and other websites for the purpose of generating advertisements according to assumed or stated user interests and preferences. This may result in our ads being displayed on participating websites based on a user’s browsing activity. This is achieved by allowing third-party advertising companies to access cookies, IP addresses, and server logs.
3. How will the information be used?
We may use the information we collect from or about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To carry out our obligations to you.
- To allow us to contact you for recruitment purposes.
- To allow us to contact you for marketing purposes (if you have opted-in to these communications).
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
- To provide you with technical assistance in the event you contact us about a technical issue you are experiencing with our website, services, or products.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website and better serve you.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our website, services, or products.
- For our reasonable business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from various authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, you or others; or (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Retention of your personal information
Opting out of marketing e-mails
You will only receive marketing emails if you have opted to receive these communications upon submission of your contact details to our website or landing pages. You may opt-out of marketing communications by responding to the email with your opt-out request or through the subscription options within each email. Additionally, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
4. Who will the information be shared with (if anyone)?
(i) Other companies
It may be necessary, from time to time, to release information about you (including sensitive information such as a medical condition, disability or a dietary requirement) to external suppliers such as employment offices, hotels, or event location companies to enable a comprehensive service to be provided to you.
(ii) Law enforcement and government
We may disclose your information to law enforcement and other government authorities as it is required by law or is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts and fraud. Retronix Semiconductor may also disclose personal information if, in good faith, we believe that disclosure is necessary or advisable to protect the rights or properties of Retronix Semiconductor or in order to identify, contact or bring legal action.
(iii) Corporate transactions
(iv) Other third parties
We do not sell personal information to other third parties for their marketing purposes and do not intend to do so in the future.
5. Data requests, amendments, and deletions
Requesting your personal information
You always have the right to review the personal information we keep about you, subject to certain legal and contractual restrictions. You can request reasonable access to the information about you that Retronix Semiconductor holds by contacting us at email@example.com. Note that we may contact you to verify your identity before disclosing any information.
Updating your information
We shall promptly correct or complete any personal information found to be inaccurate or incomplete. Any unresolved differences as to accuracy or completeness shall be noted on your file. Requests to update or correct personal information can be made by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by getting in touch with a Retronix Semiconductor Technical Recruiter or Representative.
Requesting the deletion of information
If you no longer want to engage with Retronix Semiconductor and use our services, you can ask us to delete or block your personal information from being used again. Whether and the extent to which we can honor such requests will depend upon the nature of our relationship with you and may vary in accordance with applicable law.
Requests to delete and remove personal information can be made by contacting us at email@example.com or by getting in touch with a Retronix Semiconductor Technical Recruiter or Representative.
Once you choose to remove your details, we will make efforts to implement the changes in our active databases, or where required by law, so that your information is erased or anonymized as soon as reasonably practicable and within 30 days upon receipt of your request.
However, please note that we may need to retain certain information, for example for legal or administrative purposes, such as record keeping, maintenance of opt-out requirements, processing claims or detecting fraudulent activities.
Legal basis for processing information
Our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information as described above will depend on the specific context in which we collect it.
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to perform our contract with you (i.e. to make sure you gain suitable employment with us or our clients). However, we will also use your personal information where it is in our legitimate business interests to do so (but only if our interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or your fundamental legal rights and freedoms).
In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you (e.g. in the event of legal proceedings) or we might need to process it or share it with others to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (and we’ll also explain the possible consequences of you not providing it).
We place great importance on keeping your personal information safe and secure. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures/industry standard technology to:
- Protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Keep your information accurate and up-to-date. However, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
International data transfers
We may transfer your personal information to countries other than the country in which you are resident. Retronix Semiconductor's website servers are mainly located in the United Kingdom, however, our teams operate in a number of countries, including the United States, Ireland, Israel, Germany, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom. This means that when we collect your personal information we may process it in any of these countries.
Some of the safeguards we rely on include, where appropriate, using the European Commission’s approved standard contractual clauses with our suppliers, intra-group transfer agreements (so that we can safely transfer your data between the companies all over the world) and contracting with Privacy Shield certified companies in the United States, where appropriate.
The transmission of personal information via the internet is never completely secure. While we make every effort to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the information you submit to us we cannot accept, and hereby expressly disclaim any liability relating to the unauthorized disclosure or interception of any information that you submit.
Additionally, our website may contain links to third-party websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing, or disclosure of data and information by such third parties.
9. Contacting us
North Caldeen Rd
Telephone: 01236 433345
With over 25 years of experience in high-tech industry, we are experts in matching your talents to suitable vacancies and providing exemplary services to our clients.
Dublin Rd, Donaghcumper, Celbridge W23 TR58
+353 1 901 0813
1100 S. Dobson Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286
+1 480 785 0401
North Caldeen Rd, Coatbridge ML5 4EF
+44 01236 808 909
1007 S Heatherwilde Blvd Bldg A, Pflugerville, TX 78660
+1 512 808 5659
3 Izmargad St., Kiryat-Gat, 82000
+ 972 73 7417
5852 Terminal Ave, Colorado Springs, CO, 80915
+1 719 418 3914
4660 NE Belknap Ct., Suite 101, Hillsboro, OR, 97124
+1 512 808 5659