Equipment & tool services
From contracted labor supply and full project management to equipment decommission and relocation. we deliver the services your business needs.
Flexible labor support
Retronix Semiconductor will provide highly qualified, fully managed contract technicians and engineers as and when you need them.
Surplus & harvested parts
Through our worldwide network, we are able to provide a comprehensive and cost-effective tool sourcing and harvesting service.
When you apply to work with us, we dedicate our time to finding you the best fit - making sure that you're happy with the job, project, and location.
You are on the front lines of advanced manufacturing innovation. You research, design, improve, and create the technology that powers our daily lives and empowers the next generation of problem solves. You enable the future, we help make it happen.
Retronix Semiconductor is an experienced global engineering service and general contractor serving the semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing industries. We offer flexible and customized solutions to help you meet your project and business goals:
- Equipment and parts relocation
- Tool decommission and refurbishment
- Project management and delivery
- Labor support and managed headcount services
- Surplus and harvested semiconductor parts
Founded in 1992, we have over 26 years of experience in the ultra-competitive contract manufacturing industry, and have developed the expertise to bring a portfolio of value-added engineering services to your company.
- Our teams have developed decades of specialized semiconductor industry experience
- All services are flexible, customized, and scalable to suit the needs of your business
- We develop value-added, low-cost solutions without compromising on quality
- Our teams are well-equipped to service every fab area and manufacturing process stage
- Our predictive approach to service execution enables a tight turnaround of our project and resource delivery
- We have a global presence, allowing fast and flexible dispatch of support during peak activity or dedicated projects
Looking for engineering service support? Let us help.